|HNC/ HND Business Management||£10,000 per annum|
|HNC/ HND Electrical Engineering||£11,500 per annum|
|HNC/HND Mechanical Engineering||£11,500 per annum|
|HNC Hospitality Management||£10,000 per annum|
|HNC/ HND Petroleum Engineering||£11,500 per annum|
LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT
|Level 3 Award||£475/£575|
|Level 3 Certificate||£875/£975|
|Level 5 Award||£475/£575|
|Level 5 Certificate||£875/£975|
|Level 5 Diploma||£1,850 / £2,250|
INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION DIPLOMA (L3)
|International Foundation Diploma (L3)||£16,500|
NOTE: Prices include a Administration Fee of GBP 150 .
- Arrival & Departure information: arrivals on Sunday before course start date and departures on Saturday following course finish date.
- If you wish to arrive before or stay after this, please contact the school for accommodation availability.
- If you are applying for a student visa, your accommodation will not be confirmed until the visa has been granted.
- We require notification of visa confirmation at least 10 days before arrival.
- Student Travel Policy is designed for students and is recommended. It is available at a price of £12 per week.
- Please enquire for full policy details. Full payment must be received before departure for insurance to be valid.
National Holidays 2022
- 3rd of January 2022
- Good Friday 15th April
- Easter Monday 18th April
- Early May Bank Holiday 2nd May
- Spring Bank Holiday 2nd June
- Platinum Jubilee 3rd June
- Summer Bank Holiday 29th August
- Christmas holidays from 27th December
No refund is made for classes scheduled to take place on these days.
AIRPORT TRANSFERS (PRICE PER PERSON)
- Manchester Airport: £75 per transfer.
- Liverpool Airport: £105 per transfer.
- Note: Express Bus Service is available from
Liverpool to Manchester City Centre.
- Discounts available for students sharing a taxi, please contact school for details.
|TYPE||DESCRIPTION||PRICE PER WEEK|
|Homestay/Standard (18+)||Single room, half-board. Breakfast and evening meals during the week and breakfast, lunch and dinner at the weekend.||£170|
|Homestay/Twin room||Double room, half-board. Breakfast and evening meals during the week and breakfast, lunch and dinner at the weekend.||£150|
|Homestay/Teenagers (14 – 17)||Single room, half-board. Breakfast and evening meals during the week and breakfast, lunch and dinner at the weekend.||£220|
|Homestay – Special Diet||Halal, kosher or vegetarian are available.||£190|
|Executive Homestay||En-suite facilities. Meals included as per Standard Homestay.||£265|
|Executive Homestay – Special Diet||Halal, Kosher or vegetarian are available.||£270|
|Student Residential / City Centre||En-suite / shared relaxation area||£210|
|Student Residential||En-suite Facilities||£190|
* A Summer supplement of £35 per week is applicable from 15th June to 31st August
** Extra night £35
Please check with Berlitz regarding prices for additional residential accommodation.
PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to raise our prices at any time in line with our suppliers. Prices correct at 1 October 2020.